Friday, February 17, 2017

Honda Shadow Bobber Project

Shadow to Bobber build
Found 04 Shadow vlx 600 with less than 1800 miles. took about 45 days. powder coat and rattle cans. final seat is a La Rosa. Powder coat wheels and white walls still left to complete. was a great summer project.
 

Honda Shadow Vt 600 Bobber
The goal of my projects is to create all handcrafted and unassisted from my own creativity. I am neither a car mechanic nor anything else everything what drives me is the pure joy of my passion and a lot of practice in tinkering


Alex Lapinou shadow Bobber


How to build a low budget Bobber
In this video I show, how you can build a great bike from a Honda VT600 with a small budget. The Honda VT600 is the best basis for all kind of custom projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...